duminică, 25 aprilie 2010

Catalin Hole Letter

In my opinion the advertising must be more funny, make people laugh. If they enjoy we can fix the product in their mind, which is basically in the advertising, doesn’t it?

Because of the economic situation we know that the advertising market is very difficult and it is probable that only the best ideas sell. That’s why I’m come with new concepts, joyful and bolding ideas, with slogans that permit the consumers to have fun and joke; in this way they will buy the product what we want to promote. Personally, I think this is the solution to win some happy buyers and, in same time, some satisfied companies.

Given the circumstances, I would be able to attend an on-line interview at any time which is convenient to you.

I wish you all the best in your work and I am looking forward to receiving your answer.

“Invent yourself every day, and the advertising will never be boring!” by Catalin Hole

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu